(Date of Last Revision: July 11, 2019)
Who we are: Warson Group, Inc., also known as Warson Brands (collectively, “Warson,” “we,” or “us”) provides information regarding products offered by Warson and the ability for interested customers to obtain more information on the products and services provided by Warson and in some cases, purchase goods through the Site (the “Services”). Warson is committed to protecting your privacy and utilizing technology that gives you a powerful and safe online experience. The website www.ironagefootwear.com (hereinafter "the Site") is owned and operated by Warson.
You may not use the contents of the Site in any manner or for any purpose that would constitute infringement of Warson’s, or its licensors’ intellectual property rights. Warson provides images of the products, descriptions, text, graphics, videos and other content (“Product Information”) on the Site and grants you a limited license to make a copy and use Product Information solely for your personal or internal business purposes. Except as otherwise provided herein, you may not copy, distribute or publicly display Product Information for any other purpose or in any other public forum without the written consent of Warson or the respective owner, including public forums such as other websites, web services, or print publications. Warson or its licensors own all trademarks and service marks appearing on the Site. The unauthorized use or misuse of these trademarks and service marks is prohibited.
In some cases, you may order products on the Site. If you choose to purchase Warson goods through the Site, Warson’ standard terms and conditions of sale, product warranty, and return policies apply. Such terms are available at: https://ironagefootwear.com/exchange-return-policy/. Warson does not currently offer online sales to persons outside the United States. The Site shall only be used by persons outside the United States for information purposes only.
Use of Personal Data
Your Communications to the Site
The following activities are expressly prohibited from the Site:
- Using or submitting any offensive content including, but not limited to, obscene language, obscene references, obscene images, threatening or harassing messages, discriminatory actions, messages, or images, and defamatory statements
- Posting false, misleading, or fraudulent statements or content
- Engaging in activity that is unauthorized advertisements or promotions, including unauthorized solicitation of other users of the Site
- Collecting personal information of other users of the Site without that user’s consent
- Engaging in activity that compromises the Site. Such activity may include, but is not limited to hacking, IP attacks, worms, viruses, spamming, phishing, cancel bots, Trojan horses, and mail bombing or crashing
- Introducing or distributing malware
- Engaging in any activity designed to impede the use of the Site by other users, including overloading and flooding
- Framing or deep linking into the Site
- Accessing the Site by means of automated process, spiders, bots or similar device
- Fraudulently purchasing any products
Federal, State, and Applicable Laws
The Site is operated from the United States. When using the Site, on the Site, or when using any content provided by Warson, you must obey all federal, state and any other applicable laws.
We do not allow persons under the age of sixteen (16) to use the Site. By using the Site, you represent and warrant that you are sixteen (16) years of age or over.
Disclaimer of Warranties
EXCEPT A OTHERWISE PROVIDED IN A WARSON PRODUCT WARRANTY, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW AND EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE PROVIDED HEREIN OR ON THE SITE, THE INFORMATION, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OFFERED ON OR THROUGH THE SITE AND ANY REFERENCED THIRD-PARTY SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. THIS INCLUDES ANY LISTING OF ANY THIRD-PARTY GOODS OR SERVICE PROVIDER INCLUDED IN THE SITE. ANY THIRD-PARTY GOODS OR SERVICE PROVIDERS ARE SUPPLIED AS A CONVENIENCE TO YOU AND LISTING DOES NOT CONSTITUTE SPONSORSHIP, AFFILIATION, PARTNERSHIP, OR ENDORSEMENT. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, WARSON DISCLAIMS ALL EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, WARSON DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE SITE, CONTENT, OR OTHER POSTED MATERIAL ON THE SITE IN TERMS OF ITS CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, TIMELINESS, RELIABILITY OR OTHERWISE.
BY PROVIDING THE SERVICES ON THE SITE, WARSON DOES NOT IN ANY WAY PROMISE THAT THE SERVICES WILL REMAIN AVAILABLE TO YOU. WARSON IS ENTITLED TO TERMINATE ALL OR PART OF ANY OF THE SITE AT ANY TIME, IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION WITHOUT NOTICE TO YOU.
Limitation of Liability
THE LIABILITY OF WARSON AND ITS AFFILIATES, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES AND THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS WITH RESPECT TO ANY AND ALL CLAIMS ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE SITE, OR THE CONTENT OR SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, SHALL NOT EXCEED, IN THE AGGREGATE, THE GREATER OF THE PRICE OF THE PRODUCTS PURCHASED BY YOU OR ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100).
IN NO EVENT WILL WARSON BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES FOR ANY USE OF THE SITE, OR ON ANY OTHER HYPERLINKED WEBSITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF WARSON IS EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
The Site may contain links to other third-party websites. Such third-party websites are maintained by persons or organizations over which Warson exercises no control. Warson expressly disclaims any responsibility for the content or results from your use of such third-party websites.
Warson respects the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide Warson’s copyright agent with the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest
- Description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed
- The location on the Site of the material that you claim is infringing
- Your address, telephone number and e-mail address
- A statement that your claim of infringement is based on a good faith belief
- A statement made under penalty of perjury that the information you have provided is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf
Warson’s copyright agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement on the Site can be reached as follows:
Warson Group, Inc.,
Attn: Copyright Complaints
9200 Olive Blvd., Suite 222
St. Louis, MO 63132
Website Availability. WARSON CANNOT GUARANTEE THE SITE WILL BE AVAILABLE 100% OF THE TIME BECAUSE PUBLIC NETWORKS, SUCH AS THE INTERNET, OCCASIONALLY EXPERIENCE DISRUPTIONS. ALTHOUGH WARSON STRIVES TO PROVIDE THE MOST RELIABLE WEBSITE REASONABLY POSSIBLE, INTERRUPTIONS AND DELAYS IN ACCESSING THE SITE ARE UNAVOIDABLE AND WARSON DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM SUCH PROBLEMS.
Typographical Errors. Information on the Site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. We attempt to make the Site’s postings as accurate as possible, but Warson does not warrant the content of the Site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free.
Warson Group, Inc.,
Attn: Website Inquiries
9200 Olive Blvd., Suite 222
St. Louis, MO 63132